Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006!

Blessed New Year!!!

Sorry I've been rather lazy (ok... I know it is an understatement) to post any updates since last Nov... Anyway, that's history now! hahaha...

Just to keep you guys on the same page, I will be traveling again... This time to Torino, Italy for 2 months - to work of course!

I will be involved in the Torino Winter Olympic Games, training the Singapore team for bobsleigh just like how the 1st Jamaican bobsleigh team trained themselves using bathtub! *haha... this is a joke* If I've lost you, don't worry about it! Those who watch the movie "Cool Runnings" will know what rubbish I'm talking about...

So! It's sure gonna be cold in Torino, it's winter season + working up in the mountains, it will be Freezing!! Nevertheless, I am going there expecting the good the happen! I'll be leaving for Torino on 7-Jan 2006 (Sat) & back in Singapore March 2006. Hope to have the opportunity to extend my stay for another 2 weeks holidays round the region...

2006 is gonna be GREAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home