June...
...the beginning of winter, the end of my experiential training program in Australia...
Even as I await my "fate" – i.e. the date in which I shall return back to Singapore, I'm determined not to waste away whatever weekends I have left in the month of June to fully enjoy Sydney!
After a really long, tiring 2 weeks of work, I've planned for a relax get away for my body, soul & mind this weekend! Sounds like some spa resort thingy? Actually, far from it! =P
Those who know me, know that I'm a morning person – physically, my body is not tuned to enjoy the luxury of sleeping in... the moment the clock strikes 7am, I'm wide awake – ready to take on the day! *Chay!* Instead, I worked the hours backwards & went to sleep the night before as early as 9pm – which gives me a good 10hrs of sleep! In a way, it's sleeping in too! Relax for the B-O-D-Y...
Praise & worship in the morning with my guitar – but half the time I was trying to tune it... some how, just couldn't get the "E" tune for the 1st string & therefore, the rest of the strings sounded crappy... sigh! *maybe next time I should also bring a piano...* hahaha! Well, thank God for invention such as CD player & radio – soaking myself with gospel songs everywhere I went! Also attended church on Sunday morning – great message too! The S-O-U-L...
Drove up North after service today & came to Palm Beach (not our Singapore Seafood restaurant lah...) – beautiful place! A pity I did not bring my camera with me... But imagine a sea view, with lots of sailing boats & yachts, a patch of field by the beach, a small jetty, houses along the coast & some on the mountain slope... What better way to spend a relax weekend by the beach, in a café, under the warmth of a bright winter sun, with a cup of Latte & a book? It's just wonderful! As I was sitting there, so engrossed with the book & from the corner of my eyes I saw something moving & when I looked up, I saw PEPPER! I mean – a miniature schnauzer that reminds me of pepper... He was tied to a lamp pole next to me while his owner went to order some take-aways... Looking at him, just reminded me how much I really miss my dog & wish I'm back home already! A bit emotional perhaps... hee! I'm so looking forward to be back – guess I'll just have to wait 2-4 weeks more... Back to the book - nice novel, a good read & so interesting I finished it in just 2 days! Sigh! Time to get another book? The M-I-N-D...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home