2-Wheel Destiny
Sadly, my lullaby didn't seem to work on you all... Still, it has to work! And it did! It made me too sleepy to blog for 2 weeks plus! Hahaha!
Seriously, I was busy with the CeBIT Australia exhibition – had to work over 2 weekends & weekdays (almost feel like 24-7) & all that definitely wore me out & tired me to sleep... no time to check my tagboard even!
Today (Sunday) is my well deserved weekend! Well, not quite a weekend when I had to work on Saturday... Anyway, went to Church this morning & what happened in the afternoon was really cool...
I was invited out by a colleague for lunch & was told he will fetch me from my apartment around noon time. There I was, standing outside my apartment & I heard thunderous Voom-Voom sound & guess what? Two (yea, not 1 but 2!) black, shiny Harley Davidson bikes stopped right in front of me. Oh! Imagine the amount of noise from the 2 Harleys... Sigh! Some show-off chap! Then I realized one of them is my colleague!
In my jeans, t-shirt & jacket, I was asked to go back to put on some warm clothes & I was like, "nah... i'll be alright..." So, put on my helmet & hopped on to my colleague's Harley. Voom! Off we went together with his friend on the other Harley.
What I wasn't expecting, was that we were going on a long ride - passed the Sydney Harbour Bridge towards Northern Suburbs; along the Highway; traveling at a fast 120km; with strong wind that beat against the body; temperature dropped to a low of 12degrees (I guess) even though it was a bright, sunny day; my eyes were tearing from the cold wind even with my sunglasses on & it was a 45mins ride before we arrived at the restaurant in Windsor & oh how my butt hurts!
On the whole, my first Harley ride was great! Although, we attracted lots of attention – at every traffic junctions, at the car park – people were looking at us & I could see some gave those envious look & probably thinking to themselves: "nice bike, good looking guys but wrong girl..." Well... at least, that's what I would usually say when I see a Porsche pull up next to me. =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home