It's Working!
Date: 22 December 2004, Wed
Time: 14:50
Place: Melbourne Office
As you would know by now, my email was finally up yesterday! I must say, the IT guy (only have 1) is quite hopeless here... well, actually the IT is controlled centrally in Sydney for whole of Australia - perhaps that explains it... ha! Fortunately, I'm a quite an IT savvy person so in the end I did most of the email setting up myself! Like who needs IT anyway?! ha!
The problem now is I don't have access rights to external internet website & have requested for one so I can update my blog, check my personal email & do my internet banking stuff. So, there's still waiting... & more waiting for me...
Here's the latest update: got an upgrade from a Studio apartment to a 1-bedroom unit yesterday night. Took some photos of the 1-bedroom unit - you can view them under "My Photos". The differences? It comes with a bedroom in the apartment, a kitchen (with fridge, electric stove, oven, microwave, dish washer, bread toaster, sink, utensils, etc), dining table & living area (with sofa, TV & Hi-Fi set), a bathroom (with bath tub, hair dryer, washing machine & clothes dryer). Great stuff! =)
Last evening was spent busy moving my stuff from the Studio unit to the 1-bedroom. Only had time for a cup noodle for dinner... After which I wanted to eat fresh carrots? Took 2 out from the fridge, took out the knife & chopping board & ouch! accidentally cut my left index finger!! Quite a deep cut near the fingernail & was bleeding profusely. Thank God, I had my first aid kit with me & 10min later, I was sitting at the sofa eating my carrot & watching "Miracle on 34th Street"...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home